-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic 2021 Comes to a Close in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 4 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for a great year at Reese Bottom, it’s always my third Saturday fun day. I hope all have happy and safe holidays.
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic November 2021 at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 4 years, 11 months ago
308 FTR shooting from the mat
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic October Long Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 4 years, 12 months ago
308 FTR
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic September 2021 at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 years ago
Kenneth Thomas F Open 300 WSM
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic July 2021 @ Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 years, 3 months ago
308 FTR for me doesn’t matter to me what time we shoot as long as we shoot
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic June 2021 Match is Postponed !! in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 years, 3 months ago
Will be there on the 26th
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic June 2021 at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 years, 3 months ago
Kenneth Thomas 308 FTR
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic May 2021 at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be there with my 308 and bipod.
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic April 2021 Long Range Prone Match Results in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 years, 5 months ago
Well Mr. Wynn sorry kinda late with a post, but if we all done them on Sat. Night we might not have many to read the rest of the month. I had a good time match day, I needed to take a few shots to get my barrel to come in and took more than I needed. I did feel the temperature rise a little. But anyway had a good day, just competed with myself,…[Read more]
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic April Match at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 years, 6 months ago
I’m in, 308 with bipod.
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic March 2021 Mid Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 years, 7 months ago
Kenneth Thomas 308 ftr
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic Welcome 2021 !! in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 years, 8 months ago
308 FTR for Kenneth Thomas
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic Update on Richard Slaton in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 years, 9 months ago
Mr. Richard I hear you been sick, hope you get well soon, the sleeper team got to be ready, don’t worry about the fog on your glasses. All fogged up and shot X’s. No body else knows that,lol.
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic January Get Together !! in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 years, 9 months ago
I’m good for either. I’m ready to shoot. Been a long time off.
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic November 2020 at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 years, 11 months ago
308 FTR for me, and if I need to come over a day or two before the match to help get things ready let me know, other wise I will be there early to help set up.
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic Who Is Going To Gilley's ? in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 6 years ago
Count me in 308, what time is a good time to be there?
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic September 2020 in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 6 years, 1 month ago
308 FTR for me, thanks.
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic August and September 2020 in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 6 years, 2 months ago
Kenneth Thomas 308 FTR
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic *Something to be Thinking About* in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 6 years, 2 months ago
I will be glad to take that task as I know where targets and etc. are. I can get the range ready also, would need some help with the scoring but have a few I can ask. Just let me know, going back to old school, LOL.
-
Kenneth Thomas replied to the topic July 2020 at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 6 years, 3 months ago
Kenneth Thomas 308 off the bipod
- Load More