November 2020 at Reese Bottom

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room November 2020 at Reese Bottom

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Reese Bottom will host a bench rest match on Saturday November 21, 2020. This will be the last match of 2020 as we usually take off the months of December and January. The match will be shot from the benches and will include 2/5 shot targets at 300 yards and 2/5 shot targets at 500 yards plus foulers before each target. We will divide the rifles into the same three divisions as always and have prizes for each target with the ‘Gunny Pot’ being the fourth target. We will plan to measure and score the targets the old fashion way. I do not anticipate too large of a crowd so you can shoot two different rifles in different divisions if you would like. Please register your attendance in this topic and plan to arrive by 8 am so that we can get going by 9 am. Name, caliber, and front rest type.

I will have something for breakfast and the wife is planning on serving potato salad, beans, and BBQ for lunch.

We are into the sixth week after having the left shoulder replaced. Rehab is going well and if the thing is healing on the inside as it should, we will be fine. I feel fine and should be able to get things ready but would appreciate two or three of you planning to help on match day. Look forward to seeing many of you on the 21st. WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I forgot to mention, I will not be shooting. WWE

I’ll try to get there early and help. 308-Bipod

brett collins
      Participant

6br mechanical

Kenneth Thomas
      Participant

308 FTR for me, and if I need to come over a day or two before the match to help get things ready let me know, other wise I will be there early to help set up.

scott parten
      Participant

.308 and 6br for me, I haven’t shot much lately and need to catch up.
      Bipod for both rifles.
      I will help as well
      SP

Sonny Korner
      Participant

.308 BIPOD & A RIFLE ON MECH. REST (WILL FILL IN CALIBER ASAP)
      THANKS SONNY

Chase Morgan
      Participant

308-bipod

brett collins
      Participant

johnny pace 6.5×47 bipod

johnnie
      Participant

260 Remington off bipod

mike boykin
      Participant

308 bipod

mike boykin
      Participant

Patricia todd
      6.5 creedmoor with bipod

Bryan Pansing
      Participant

6.5×47 Bi-pod

Danny Gray
      Participant

a. pitchford 6 bra

Jessie Smith
      Participant

308 bipod

Richard Slaton
      Participant

6 BrX bipod

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Well, it is shoot week and it appears we will have a good crowd and pretty weather. I plan to close registration Thursday night at 7:00 pm so if you know anyone on the fence, please remind them to sign up on time. Danny Gray, are you shooting? You mention A Pitchford but not yourself and his rest type is not mentioned. That is how we divide the rifles. Do not forget, the wife is planning to serve up a pork BBQ lunch. Should be a good day of shooting. Look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday. WWE

Danny Gray
      Participant

need to cancel d gray and a pitchford cant get off work

mike boykin
      Participant

Brad armistead
      308 with bipod.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Registration is closed. We have sixteen rifles registered for the final match of 2020. Please bring your ‘A’ game. See you Saturday. WWE

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.