-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic Report from bench #1 in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Oh I forgot I did win a Tee shirt and a hoodie and I would like to think the management of Reese Bottom for donating those items to the prize table
-
Richard Slaton started the topic Report from bench #1 in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Anyone that reads my match report knows there is alway drama before or during the match with me, this match is no exception. The two weeks leading up the match I was in the hospital luckily for you it was not the mental ward. After pleading my case telling the doctors I had things to do I was released Sunday so now I got grass to mow along with…[Read more]
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic Prize Table Contributors in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Wow some big time prizes there, thank Barry and Wynne really looking forward to the match
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic Time to Start Getting Ready to Shoot in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 1 month, 1 week ago
Mr. Wynne just a heads up I told you last match that the doctors are pushing me to replace my pacemaker which could keep me getting shoot, I met with the doctors this week they told me they needed to do it now and after telling them how important this match was to me they got everything in hurry up mode and the plan is replacing it this Thursday…[Read more]
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic Register Here !! in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Richard slaton 6 BrX bench
Richard Allen 6.5 x 47 bench
-
Richard Slaton started the topic Aug. report from bench 1 in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 1 month, 3 weeks ago
After have a couple case separations recently I decided it was about time to fire form some new brass my match brass has about 15 firings on it. So I’ve been forming some every chance I get to go to the range. One of my favorite drivers to take me is my 21 year granddaughter and so knows that trip will include dinner. To of my favorite things t…[Read more]
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic August 2026 Mid-Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 2 months ago
Richard Allen 6br bench
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic August 2026 Mid-Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 2 months, 1 week ago
Richard SLATON 6BrX bench
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic July Mid-Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Sorry but I will not be able to make it month
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic How Important is the 'X' Ring in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Scott, Barry you both answer a question I meant to ask in my reply “ how much were you having to hold off” thanks for doing that. Really I thought The wind was real mild in all three of my relays but I couldn’t the the flags but I doubt they would’ve been any help. I really didn’t see any Maroge. I personally think other than the rain and not g…[Read more]
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic How Important is the 'X' Ring in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Mr. Wynne you hit me with very got point, before I started shooting at Reese Bottom about all of my competition shooting revolved around handgun silhouette were I just needed a hit that would knocked it over until Shooting FClass thats really my first time shooting for score. Thinking back when we shot at Moundville I shot well when we shot at…[Read more]
-
Richard Slaton started the topic Match report from bench #1 in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Well, I had just finished loading my ammo for the match when I read Wynne‘s post about the possibility of a cyclone and I got to remembering when I was a small child my grandparents talking about the cyclone they live through in the 1940s in north Alabama they had no warning now my phone starts blowing up telling me what time the rain will s…[Read more]
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic June 2026 at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 4 months ago
Richard Allen 6br. Bench
Richard Slaton 6BrX Bench
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic Take With a Grain of Salt, Please in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I feel better about getting beat by shooters that finished high on the list at that national match, good job guys
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic Take With a Grain of Salt, Please in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Thanks, now all these numbers have somewhat reaffirmed how important seating depth is if that made the spike in relay two. Like have said the second target had a tight group it was just not in the right place on the target and that’s on the shooter
now I like Mr. Wynne would like to hear from othersAt muzzle. A…[Read more]
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic Take With a Grain of Salt, Please in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 4 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m a tinker Ive alway been and yes I’ve nearly alway tried something different every time I go shoot and a lot of time it bits me in the butt!
But I also think this game we play is as much mental as it is what we shoot and what we shoot out of it. Prime example the load I shot in relay 1 and 3 my best two relays the first shots for record wer…[Read more] -
Richard Slaton started the topic May match report from bench 1 in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Getting to this match started a little shaky when Mr. Allen said he had an obligation and would not be going so I started checking with my family 1st. Up was my son but he had to work next up my granddaughter she first told me she could but then had to cancel, I already knew my daughter was very busy with working on state board certification but…[Read more]
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic May 2026 Long-Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 months ago
Richard Slaton open from bench please, 6 BrX
Mr. Allen told me he was not shooting this month
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic Did He or Didn't He in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 months, 3 weeks ago
I can bring you some if your about to run out
-
Richard Slaton started the topic April match report from bench #1 in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Well, well it’s been an interesting month for me shooting. It started with a trip to the famous “Dasher Dome” in northern Tenn. some of you that visit “Accurate shooter” forum mite have seen a write up of my visit I know of At least one from RB did. On the trip I shot the best I’ve shot in five years. Capping it off with two hit on “the Finger…[Read more]
- Load More