-
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic West Al Long-Range Results are in !! in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Had a great time, the food on Saturday was excellent! The conditions were mild but tricky enough to keep everyone honest and scratching their head occasionally. It was great seeing everyone and to those that had any target issues, thank you for your patience and understanding. Wynne, thanks for putting the match together, it ran very efficiently…[Read more]
-
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic Register Here !! in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Barry Holcomb
Open
300wsm -
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic August 2026 Mid-Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 2 months, 1 week ago
Barry Holcomb
300wsm
OpenDoug is coming out of retirement!!
-
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic July Mid-Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 months ago
Barry Holcomb
7mm
Open -
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic How Important is the 'X' Ring in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 months, 2 weeks ago
When I started shooting 12 or 13 years ago, you could drop 5-6 points in open and win a match and I don’t ever remember shooting above 40 x’s either. I’ve noticed just in the last two years at Reese bottom how the scores have gotten so much tighter and everyone has upped their game. Mr. Richard, what you do with that pistol is honestly impre…[Read more]
-
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic Fuzzy Photos in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 months, 2 weeks ago
It wouldn’t be the first or the last time. lol.
-
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic June 2026 at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 4 months ago
Barry Holcomb
6 dasher -
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic Take With a Grain of Salt, Please in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 4 months, 2 weeks ago
I think this shows the importance of tuning your rifle for just about any condition. I think sometimes we don’t test enough to know where our rifle goes out of tune or what conditions make it go out of tune or miraculously make it shoot better as the day goes on. Sometimes I might be on the low side, sometimes on the high side of a node but I t…[Read more]
-
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic May 2026 Long-Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 4 months, 4 weeks ago
The numbers in the attachment is the link you’ll need to watch it live
-
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic May 2026 Long-Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 4 months, 4 weeks ago
The brackets can be looked at on this link to see who is up against who and at what time. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see them.
https://www.fclasspointsseries.com/I’ll be pulling for Nathan and Jim and John (my teammates)
-
Barry Holcomb started the topic March 8-80 (not majesta) for sale in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 months ago
I’ve got an 8-80 with the 1/8 dot reticle I’m looking to sell. Comes with a set of Hawkins bubble level rings, leather caps, mirage ring reducer, original box.
$2100
I can text or email pics, there is one tiny, hard to see scratch on the objective lens and it has no effect on clarity but just want to be transparent.
Barry -
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic May 2026 Long-Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 months ago
Barry Holcomb
Wsm
Yes V2 -
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic 2026 April Long-Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 5 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m going to have to cancel, kids have ballgames every weekend for the next month so I’ll be at the ballfield cheering them on. See you fellas next month
-
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic 2026 April Long-Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 6 months, 1 week ago
Barry Holcomb
Open
300wsm
V2 -
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic Range Time in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 6 months, 2 weeks ago
That’s great Kenneth! Nothing better than tuning at the range and getting in some practice. I don’t know why more ppl don’t take advantage of it. I realize some people have limitations and that’s understandable but practice makes everyone better. Look forward to seeing next month.
-
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic March 2026 Long-Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Glad to see you coming out of retirement! 😂😂
-
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic F class Rifle in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 7 months ago
Heck of a deal for someone looking for a setup, it would be great to see you at a match one day.
-
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic March 2026 Long-Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 7 months ago
I’ll be in Texas for a 2 day match, hate I have to miss this month but look forward to seeing everyone next month!
-
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic February match report from bench #1 in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 7 months, 2 weeks ago
As always, it’s great to be back shooting at the bottom. After spending a week at swn, it was nice to shoot a match with a relaxed atmosphere and just have fun. Personally, I had a lot of vertical and pretty sure that was due to my seating depth being off. A few tweaks on the tuner and it seemed to tighten up every match but I need to figure out h…[Read more]
-
Barry Holcomb replied to the topic February 2026 Long Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 7 months, 3 weeks ago
Surrell, either one of those boys are welcome to use my rest if you need an extra one. Let me know if I can help
- Load More