October 2019 Mid Range Prone Results

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room October 2019 Mid Range Prone Results

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Well, October at Reese Bottom is in the books. I have updated the home page, results page, and the photo page. Enjoy and remember to click on the results to enlarge the photo. We had sixteen good shooters yesterday with nine shooting in the Open class and seven FTR shooters. Congrats to the winners and also to all that accomplished something for the first time such as a personal high score or maybe even a clean target. The .223 and I were able to tie our personal best shooting Sierra 90 grain bullets. The rifle held its vertical very well all day. Our nines were side ways missed wind calls. Thanks to all that shot and also to all that are always so willing to help with things, esp. cooking. And did I mention the peach cobbler. Make plans now to attend the bench rest match the third Saturday in November. I’ll post more about that around the first of November. WWE

Michael Claunch
      Participant

Looks like everyone had a good day. Shasta and I are back from Hiawassee, GA. Had a good time seeing music shows and Shasta’s favorite, going to antique shops. Not enough flat land up there for a decent shooting range. I did find some CCI BR2 primers while we were gone, I was going to have to pay the hazmat fee by ordering off the web.

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Michael, hope that ya’ll had a great time on your vacation and we are all glad that you made it home safe and sound. Be advised that Santa has left you a package at my house. WWE

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.