April 2018 at Reese Bottom

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room April 2018 at Reese Bottom

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

On Saturday April 21, 2018 Reese Bottom will host a mid range prone match. April was originally listed as a bench rest match but because of the rain out last month we plan to shoot to straight months from the ground before it gets too hot. The match will be run exactly as always so please plan to arrive by 8 am so that we can get things organized and hopefully be shooting by 9 am. Several people have been out shooting but as for me, I have done none. Hopefully the weather will give us a break and we can get back to our regular monthly matches. I hope all is well with everyone and look forward to seeing many of you on the 21st. WWE

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Sorry but looks like I’m not going to make it youngest grandchild’s birthday party is mid day Sat. Was really looking forward to it
      jrs

brett collins
      Participant

well I’ll have to work Saturday and I am very upset about this maybe one day when I get rich I can say screw work but for now I have no choice

Ron Williams
      Participant

Going to try and come to shoot Saturday if the stars align hopefully see you there!

Ron

Well I got the wife out of the Hospital and it looks like I’ll be shooting Saturday. It seems like every weekend it’s raining or it’s cold I will say with all this rain, cold and cool weather I’ve almost lost the will to shoot.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Looking forward to watching Cade shoot tomorrow. We know how Surrell feels about the weather, no time shoot between work and weather but we will be there to see what happens. Sure hate to hear Brett has to work.

brett collins
      Participant

Looking for an update from some of you good shooters inquiring minds need to know

Brett, crazy day shooting dealing with the Crazy Reese Bottom Wind and low scores.

Michael Claunch
      Participant

Had a great time at Reese Bottom Saturday. Met some good folks and hope more come next month when we shoot 600 yds again. I brought my old M1A that I have not shot since 89. 30 years, at least 30 pounds, and one eye surgery and I do not have the “eyes” anymore. I have a FTR coming and hope to be more competitive later this year.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.