Who's wants to shoot in Hunting Class next month?

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Who's wants to shoot in Hunting Class next month?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I have been wanting to shoot in the hunting class competition. I think last time there may have been 3-4 shooters. I would like to challenge anyone who has an accurate hunting rifle to shoot in next months hunting division. I have a SAKO A7 chambered in .270WSM, I have always said this was a “tack driver”. I plan to shoot it in the upcoming competition and would like some competition to prove whether or not this gun really is a “tack driver”. Anyone interested?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I may take you up on that! I too have a Sako in 300wsm that shoots good. The only problem is it jars my bad neck! Maybe I can convince someone else to shoot it for me. I’m trying to talk a few more into coming and trying.

Dan I would like to shoot my Remington VTR in the hunters class but I have got to see if it would be considered a hunting class rifle.I am thinking it would but not sure VTR I think stands for Varmint-Tactical Rifle in a lite triangle barrel with a built in brake.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Surrell, I think if you hunt with it and we don’t move the turrets during distance changes, like they did last month, it will qualify. Bring it for sure, I don’t think anyone will disagree.

Dan it looks like I will not be shooting the hunter class this time i have way to much going on to get ammo loaded for the hunting class.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Well, maybe next time. I went and shot my 270 WSM and it kicks like a mule, think I tore something loose with my broken ribs that were getting better. So, I am not for sure that I will shoot mine. I hope to though. Glad to hear that your new .308 is shooting well. Can’t wait to see it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.