Web Page View?

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Web Page View?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Tony Graham
      Participant

Does anybody know why the tab section on my screen is listed in a vertical fashion, instead of horizontal? On my laptop the screen is 90% covered. On my docking station it covers 55%.
      See the attachment!
      Tony

Attachments:
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Tony, my pc seems to be fine. If you are using an Apple product, that might have something to do with it. For some reason, the program that we used to build the site has problems with Apple. ????WWE

Tony Graham
      Participant

Wynne,
      I am using Windows 7. It has been working fine up to about a week ago. Does not make any since. It works fine on my Iphone.
      Tony

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Is there anyone else out there that has had problems with the website that might have a suggestion. I use windows 8 and actually log in with both explorer and chrome and have not had this problem. Any help is appreciated. WWE

My old laptop at work done the same thing on my air card at work but my new laptop works fine it works with a different air card system……

Tony Graham
      Participant

It was the Compatability View! I fixed it.

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Multi talented expert marksman and computer geek. congrads, WWE

Tony Graham
      Participant

Not by a long shot. I logged into my linkedin account and it told me the compatability view needed to be changed. When I checked it reesebottom was listed also 😉

Anonymous
        Inactive

When are you coming back to shoot with us?

Tony Graham
      Participant

Working 14 on and 14 off had me missing the remainder of the 2014 RB matches. But my relief has requested me to let him off for 8/30. So I’ll be taking off three weeks when I go in on 7/30. I am hoping to shoot the 16th. I am planning on bringing my 10 year old son. His Peewee football coach has showed interest in coming also. The Coach is tossing around the idea of the team playing a Jamboree in Jackson, MS on the 16th, but that had not been determined when I left for work. Hopefully they will not play the Jamboree and we will be able to shoot. I’ll know more when I get home. If I don’t get to make the 16th, hopefully I can make Steve’s Shoot when and if he has it. I look forward to shooting w/ you guys again.
      Tony

Anonymous
        Inactive

Well we look forward to you getting back over here too. Hope to see you soon.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.