We Have a Different Winner!!!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room We Have a Different Winner!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

It makes me very proud to know that the good shooters that frequent Reese Bottom are also good honest people. I received an email this morning from Jeff Fish that suggested that his 5 shot, 500 yard, score was incorrect which allowed him to be incorrectly determined to be the Score winner in the .223/.308 division. His posted score of 80 should have been 33 and his total should have been 222 instead of 269. That correction will move Daryl White up into the winners slot, nosing out Brad by one point. If any of you see Daryl, congratulate him and we will straighten out the rewards next month. I am going to fix that and repost the score results so that they will not be incorrect on the world wide web. Thanks Jeff and congrats Daryl. WWE

brett collins
      Participant

YEP OLD JEFF IS A STAND UP GUY.

Jeff Fish
      Participant

I appreciate the kind words. I guess those old core values stuck with me. I am just glad we got it straightened out. I guess maybe that “turret turning fiasco” actually worked to my advantage if it allowed me to score an 80 out of a possible 50. 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

I will take the blame on this one. I caught myself screwing up on the 50 and 100 point targets. Thought I went back and got them all straight. I deducted some of the 100 point targets as if they were 50 point targets and vice versa. I shot so poorly, maybe I need to check mine and find some more points…lol..Sorry for the mess up.

brett collins
      Participant

mr Dan I cant say enough about how much I appreciate what you wynne and Britt do. if it were not for you guys we would not be able to do what we love doing. so thank You! and to everyone else that Makes this so enjoyable.

Daryl White
      Participant

Hey, It’s been awhile since I was on the blog, couldn’t remember my password! I was good with 2nd! Just goes to show ya the stand up people who enjoy our sport. Jeff your a winner in my book! Dan, I’m with Mr Collins, we wouldn’t have the great matches without you and everyone pitchin in. Hey Wynne, you cook a mean conecca! See y’all at the FTR match in Septembe!!!

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Daryl, good to see you back on the forums and congratulations on your good shooting. As I stated in an earlier topic, there is a lot of experience in the .223/.308 division. What do you think about being appointed to the Reese Bottom ‘Welcome Wagon’?

I think that we have finally gotten to the bottom of the scoring error problem. Daryl mentioned the mean sausage that I cooked and Dan took the blame for adding wrong. The truth is that I only lit the fire. Dan scored the targets and cooked the sausage{multi-tasking} I’m going to say that two things were learned Saturday: do not put more on one person than they can handle and do not force the cook to shoot in the lunchtime relay. Thanks for everything guys, WWE

Al Barr
      Participant

I’m for having the .308/.223 winner do the cooking! 😜

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.