The Shed Got Sheered !!!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room The Shed Got Sheered !!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

The remodel is now in progress with no known date of completion. Plans are to pour a bigger concrete pad and put up a bigger metal shed. Will be nice when complete. I will go ahead and announce that the May match will be a mid range prone match just as April. Plans are to add a fourth target and take a maximum of 24 good shooters. I will post more by Sunday night and at that time start taking reservations for the 24 available spots so stay in touch. I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves last month, so please help me get the word out about the match. Click to enlarge the photo. WWE

Attachments:
      brett collins
      Participant

a new reesebottom deserves a new rifle i have that covered. looking forward to the third saturday.

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Well after missing last month I’m fired up to give the E targets a try! Brett a little more info on the new toy please
      Jrs

brett collins
      Participant

hey MR RICHARD it’s a switch barrel
      6BR/284win. mcmillan kestros R stock.
      defiance action. jewell trigger.
      march scope. with a seb neo rest.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Check out this photo. Suze’s power bill is going up with all the stuff that has to be charged. Reese Bottom needs electricity. One thing to notice is that there are four of everything, not three. I have bought four new tablets for the scorers. The shooter and scorer will each have their own tablet. Had trouble last month with both trying to see the same tablet with the glare. The new shed, when complete, should help with the glare also. I was thinking that the scorers could probably use their tablet and one of the recliners that Daryl White recently donated and get real comfortable. Anyone caught napping would possibly be DQ’d. Planning to take 24 good shooters this month so please start passing the word. Hopefully start registering this Sunday night so stay tuned. WWE

Attachments:
      Michael Claunch
      Participant

Great news on the new construction.
      Do you need some more of those big numbers for the targets?
      Shasta and I are in Gulf State Park for a week, I am sure shopping will be on the agenda this week. I will try not to poke my eye out before the next match like I did the last time.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.