The April Match ( Reflections)

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room The April Match ( Reflections)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ron Lewis
      Participant

Wynne,

I could not commend you enough on the match we shot on Saturday. The weather was beautiful and the turn out for the match was amazing. It was a good family outing for Little Ronald and I and a fear that we may have unleashed the Tiger in that little guy. He was so proud to win the pocket knife. He’s got a small collection started by an old friend of ours. He had asked me early on that morning if he could borrow a few bucks to buy one of them from the winner. I could not have been prouder of him.

With a little luck, down the road, he’ll be my driver. I know the day is coming when my shooting days will come to a close as my eyesight gets worst. In the meantime we cherish each outing with all of you at Reese Bottom and look forward to trying F Class next month.

Doug Pugh
      Participant

Looks like it was a very good turn out for the April match. I hate I had to miss out on such a big crowd but I’m getting ready for the prone match next month. I hope to see all the same shooters there.

Eric roman
      Participant

I think we need to give a big hand to both of the young men that shot this past Saturday. They both did very well
      And they should be commending. They are the future of this sport that we all love so much and we need more of them in the the future! So to both of those young men my hats off to you and thank you for wanting to be apart of out future!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Eric roman.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.