Talladega f class

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Talladega f class

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      brett collins
      Participant

The first F class match will be held at the Talladega Marksmanship Park on Saturday May 7th.

Check in will begin at 8:00 am in the club house. If this is your first visit to CMP you will need to watch a range safety video before heading out to the range.
      Firing will begin at 9:00 am.

Entry fees for the match will be $50. Junior entry fees (21 and under) are $25.

Course of fire is 60 shots-
      20 shots at 300 yards
      40 shots at 600 yards

For more information contact the Match Director Ed at ehtyler@icloud.com

https://www.facebook.com/cmptalladegamarksmanshippark#!/events/495972180605205/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular&feed_story_type=117&action_history=null

Anonymous
      Inactive

Would love to come. Do you know if they will use electronic targets or will the pits have to be worked?

Larry Linneman
        Participant

the electronic target will be just a black circle no rings to hold off on if i didnt have a prior thing to do i’d be up there i shot the shake down match and we finished the whole thing in 3 hrs with 17 shooters. as for scoring i’m not sure how they are doing it the first time it was center of shot not outside edge but it did score it 9.9,10.8 ect.

brett collins
      Participant

MR Steve it will be electronic targets. they do not have pits so it will go fast. and the $50 fee includes the $30 CMP range charge so it’s really only $20 for the match.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by brett collins.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.