Steel Match in Moundville,Alabama

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Steel Match in Moundville,Alabama

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

MR Wynne I hope it’s ok to post this if not please remove.Just sitting here thinking about having a match in Moundville shooting only steel,just trying to see what other people think about trying something different other than shooting paper people would need 243 or larger to knock down 500 yard rams down.We will have chickens at 200,pigs at 300,turkeys at 400,and rams at 500 if you think you might would like to shoot this match please contact me.I will set everything up and I would like to see if I can run a match I think it would be fun for all people please let me know what you think.

Doug Pugh
      Participant

I would be interested in coming up to moundville and shooting with y’all Surrell. Let me know when you get a date set I’ll be there.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sounds fun to me. If my little .223 won’t work, I know Ad would still love to bring his 6BR and I’ll bring him. Just let us know, as long as it’s not the same date as a Reese Bottom shoot, we will be there. Thanks Surrell

It will be a month or so and it will be first or second sat in the month.
      Thanks Doug and Dan if we can get people to shoot it will fun.Dan you can shoot your hunting rifle if you have a adjustable tactical style knobs.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would sure like to shoot this match as well. Dan send me a note I have a couple of 6.5X47L’s you can shoot any of them you want to.

Roland

Anonymous
      Inactive

I will come and bring a couple of shooters with me.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Surrell, sounds good to me. I’m not going to delete your post, I am declaring you “poster of the month”. First post in a week or so, keep them coming.

Thanks MR Wynne……

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.