Shooting at a match……

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Shooting at a match……

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Just sitting here thinking and I would like to know when you are shooting in a match what do you have on your mind.Do you think about how many rounds you have fired or running out of time or should I use every second on the clock and take my time and try to shoot a good match?Or maybe get into a zone and just try to shoot as fast as you can and hope you shoot a good match and just have fun?

Anonymous
      Inactive

My take is, regardless how you shoot, if you are not having fun, you may as well find something else to do. I try to learn something every time I shoot, regardless if it is in a match or just practice. I can say that this is the most addictive thing I’ve done in a long while and I’m already dreading November getting here and having to wait 3 months to start back up. Maybe the rain will hold off tomorrow and we can have a good shoot.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Here is what I try in F-class. Block other shooters out, focus on your shooting technique, remember where last shot went in relation to your hold, adjust and fire as soon as possible when target reappears, don’t put a round in the hot chamber until target starts up, and most of all, Enjoy!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.