Shoot Week !!!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Shoot Week !!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

September Mid Range Prone Match week is finally here. Seems like forever since we shot last. I think August must have had six weeks. Please try to arrive by 8:00 am so we can get everyone registered and squaded and ready to go by 9:00 am. If you are planning to shoot, you might mention so here. Hope to see many of you at Reese Bottom on Saturday. WWE

brett collins
      Participant

MR WYNNE jeff and i will be there. right now the weather looks good for next saturday.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I plan to shoot and both Robbie and Johnny say they are coming also.

Daryl White
      Participant

Count me in!

Al Barr
      Participant

Good Lord willing and the creek don’t rise; Thomas and I should be there. Don’t know about Buddy, the “money shooter”.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well, my little buddy cracked his wrist by jumping off a moving golf cart and ended up in a cast. Needless to say he is an ill pill right now. So I guess we won’t be shooting, he wants to go camping instead. Hate to miss all you guys, but the way I see it, I’ll only be cool for a few more years and I want to spend it doing things with Ad. If he wants to go camping, we’re going camping. He only has to wear the cast for 3 weeks, so we should definitely be at the next shoot. Good luck to everyone.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.