September 2017 at Reese Bottom

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room September 2017 at Reese Bottom

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

On Saturday September 16, 2017 Reese Bottom will be hosting a mid range prone match. 3 X 20 X 600. Please arrive by 8am so that we can get things put together and be shooting by 9 am. $15 per gun entry fee. $10 of each entry will be paid back to various winners. We will have f-open, ftr, and a bench available for those that cannot shoot prone. No food or drinks will be furnished so bring your snacks and plan to eat on the go because once we get started we will not stop. Shooters will have to pull pit duty. Hope to see many of you good shooters on the 16th. WWE

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Wynne Echols.

Mr. Wynne Freddy has told me he’s planning on coming to shoot the match. He has been doing some load work on another rifle that should work out for him just fine.

Brad Mitchell
      Participant

Got the 223 loaded up last night. Plan on seeing y’all Saturday.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Brad, I look forward to seeing you back a Reese Bottom. Hopefully we will have a good group of shooters this Saturday. Like the last bunch of months, there is a chance of rain, but we will deal with it. Someone remind Surrell to pack the radios and three or four of you need to bring a spotting scope. Please bring your own snacks and drinks.

Can some of you good shooters tell me what I have done to ruin 28 pieces of .223 brass. I lined up 5 pieces to give a good look. See you Saturday. WWE

Attachments:

Mr. Wynne the radios are charge and ready but I’m more charged than the radios I’m looking at shooting 3 relays of 200 for a total of 600. All I can say is if you are not shooting your best just hand me your money before the match, even my trigger finger is smiling…….

Well I didn’t shoot the 200’s I was looking for, but got real close first relay 199 11X, second relay 199 11X and third relay 197 11x. I did shoot my best score and highest X count and was very happy to finish in second place. I had a lot of fun getting back on the 308 but was getting a little tired shooting the last relay with a small amount of neck pain. I was told by a few people that having the neck surgery would most likely end prone shooting for me but look at me now. I came back after surgery shooting prone better than ever and hope it only gets better.

Ron Williams
      Participant

It gets better with time it took a little while after my fusion to be comfortable shooting prone again

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Champion Sniper, you are a warrior. Great shooting. WWE

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.