Sending a Private Message

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Sending a Private Message

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

It has been mentioned in another topic the desire to speak privately so we will give the subject it’s own topic. A registered member may contact another registered member as follows: click the avatar of the registered member to whom you wish to send a private message. This should open up on their personal page within the website. Look to the right of their avatar on their personal page and you should see two boxes, one public and one private. Click on the private box and a window should open to allow the sender to write their private message. Be sure to hit send or submit shown below your entry. Not sure, but I think the receiver might actually receive an email notice if the receiver registered with a legit email address, but if not all registered members are encouraged to periodically visit their personal page and check for messages.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Wynne Echols.
      Maurice Fitch
      Participant

Regretfully I have to withdraw my signup for the upcoming match due to an urgent issue this upcoming weekend.I will truly miss you all but rest assured I’ll be joining you all again in the near future good lord willing.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.