Rifles for sale

Forums Reese Bottom Buy/Sell Forum Rifles for sale

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Dan
      Participant

I have 2 rifles I want to sale. I have an Eliseo tube gun in 6.5X47 with 2 barrels and lots of reloading extras and a Bench gun in 6mmbr with a 6.5X47 barrel to go with it also.
      I will take $2200.00 each. That’s a steal for either one. If interested, let me know and I will bring them to the shoot this weekend. I also have a sightron 10-50×56 that I will sell for $600.00 extra ONLY if you buy a gun. First come first serve. Thanks

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Dan.
      Larry Linneman
      Participant

Can you post up some more info on the tube gun action, round count what brand barrels ECT my shooting partner is very interested

Dan
      Participant

The gun is built on a Remington 700 action. Both barrels are Krueger. One is a heavy varsity and the other is a Palma taper. Both have approx. 200 ea. Fired through them. Jewel trigger and cerakote chassis. I will attach a picture hopefully with this post. I have approx. 600 bullets, 200+ pcs. Of brass, Redding competition dies that will go with the sale. The bipod in the picture is not included. Thanks for looking.

Dan
      Participant

The file size of the picture I have is too large. I will try to post again tomorrow.

Larry Linneman
      Participant

Email it to llinneman@elmore.rr.co.com and I will forward it to her or show her tomorrow

Dan
      Participant

trying again

Attachments:
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.