Reese Bottom got a Haircut

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Reese Bottom got a Haircut

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Just finished mowing and weed eating Reese Bottom. She is ready, are you? Please, do not forget the benchrest match scheduled for this Saturday. Three divisions will shoot 5 record shots at 200, 300, 400, and 500 yards, plus foulers. Registering begins at 8 am. and shooting by 9 am. Weather should be fine, hope to see you there. WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

Looking forward to it. There should be four of us coming from down south. I plan on shooting 2 guns. Maybe we will have a good turnout.

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Looks like you changed your avatar. Looks good. When you get ready, the wife helped me this morning and we were able to get 1740+ yards. We seem to be a little bit over a hill to get a solid mile. Probably could put the table in the back of truck and see the entire mile. You could stay after the match Saturday, or we can get together in the near future. I actually cut the weeds on top of the hill so that I can do some practice at 1000 yards before I travel to PA next month. See you all Saturday, WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

I will have to put another scope on to get enough up adjustment to reach a mile. Maybe we can try it one morning before the wind picks up. I ordered another base with 40 Moa but its not here yet. Sounds like fun and that is my next goal. Im thinking 5 shots, after getting on target, should be possible! what do you think?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Into a 20″ bull!

Dave Burkart
      Participant

Wynne,

With the Dasher you should be about 26 Minutes up with a 100 yd zero and about 23 minutes with a 250 yd zero. I look forward to seeing you at the Open.

Dave

Al Barr
      Participant

I’m a member of the mile high club and would like to shoot a mile to add to it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.