Prone Shooting

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Prone Shooting

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Brad Mitchell
      Participant

Looking forward to shooting with everybody again on the 21st. Is anybody planning on shooting any regionals, state, or long range matches this year?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Brad, I plan on shooting at least two 1000 yard matches at Pascagoula and maybe the state at Tullahoma again. I also want to go to the Louisiana State midrange. This one fills up quick every year and is limited to 60 shooters.

Brad Mitchell
      Participant

I’m going to also shoot Tullahoma again, the state match at palo. Plan to shoot more 1k matches this year and probably go straight 223 all year:) I might shoot the stars and bars regional in Blakely Georgia next month.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Brad Mitchell.
      Anonymous
      Inactive

You certainly shoot the 223 good so why not? Don’t know anything about the shoot at Blakley. Is it a midrange prone and on what dates?

Brad Mitchell
      Participant

The match is on the 11th and 12th next month. Prone at 1000 yards. 3 strings on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. Aim rifle club is hosting it. Just google their name and u can check it out.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Brad and Steve, this is something that you might talk up at the match in a couple of weeks. We need to make sure that everyone knows about the other matches in our surrounding area. Thanks, WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

Brad, I looked at the site and may decide to go. Maybe we can talk a few more into going. The entry fee is $75 for Sat. And $50 for Sunday. I’m guessing that some people don’t stay for the whole 100 shot match.

Brad Mitchell
      Participant

I assume that’s incase one day gets rained out? Not sure why someone would only shoot one day of a regional. That entry fee is really high. I would hope they have decent prizes to give away at that price, but we don’t have many places to shoot 1k in the south either.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.