Perfect Attendance 2014 Shooting Season

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Perfect Attendance 2014 Shooting Season

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I think everyone should be trying to have a perfect attendance on the 2014 shooting season I know some people have to work but we all need to show support for Reese Bottom.This is the only place I can go and leave all my problems behind no pain not thinking about anything but shooting and having fun and getting see everybody and just talk shooting.On my drive down to Linden from Moundville it takes me about one hour and fifteen minutes to drive and all I think about is how will I shoot today and who all will show up it just makes me feel so good to be able to have my mind nothing but shooting and seeing everybody when they drive up smiling.I can say this if it was not for Reese Bottom I would not have known there were that many people that loves to shoot as much as I do and just talking about their rifles and reloading and it’s all about you people just make the shooting so much fun so lets see if we can make it to all the rest of the 2014 season.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well you can bet Ad and I will be there. I have to come back and take some of that tail whipping you and Darryl gave me back. There was a lot of really good shooting going on.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I too really enjoy being with and shooting with some great and friendly people at Reese Bottom. Thanks Wynne for sharing such a wonderful place! Not many people have a place where they can go and shoot with friends. Everyone is willing to share years of experience in precision shooting and I consider each match a class in continuous learning!

Anonymous
        Inactive

Well said Steve

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m really looking forward to seeing what my season agg will be in both group and score. Thanks to this web site I can go back and see not only how I have done but also how I compare to other shooters.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.