November Mid Range Prone Match

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room November Mid Range Prone Match

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

On Saturday November 21, 2015 Reese Bottom will be hosting the final match of the 2015 season. It will be a Mid Range Prone Match. Please arrive by 8 am so that we can get everyone squadded and be ready for shooting by 9 am. There will be nothing done any differently than the previous matches. $10 fee, pit duty, no food, etc. Any questions, give me a call.

Until we got all of the rain, Steve Gilley had planned to come up tomorrow morning and we were going to try to hit a target from 1 mile away. Had to postpone until a later date. We can do this.

Hope that many of you have been keeping up with the Nationals that have been shot over the last couple of weeks. Some very impressive shooting and I noticed tonight that some guy had published an equipment list used during the match. One thing that caught my attention was that every FTR shooter shot .308 Winchester, not one .223

Being as this is our last match of the year and also the weekend before Thanksgiving, all registered shooters will be have a chance in a drawing for a 10-12 lb. frozen turkey that can be picked up at Papa’s Foods after the match. Come on fellows, post something. See ya on the 21st. WWE

Don Martin
      Participant

Hey guy’s I’m new to this forum and would like to shoot with you on the 21st. I’ve been shooting ftr and benchrest the last 3 years or so in Pascagoula and would like to expand my horizons. My question is this, are there any cheap hotels near by so I would not have to drive back to Robertsdale in Baldwin County Saturday evening. Thanks for your replies.

brett collins
      Participant

MR DON its not much but maybe this will help. looking forward to meeting you.
      https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=motels+in+linden+alabama

Anonymous
      Inactive

Mr. Don, hope you can make it up to shoot with us. A great group of guys at Reese Bottom. There are several motels in Jackson and Thomasville.

Don Martin
      Participant

Thanks for the replies, I’m working on a couple options so all is good.
      Strve I was the marine you chatted with in pascagoula a couple of years ago. I never got the chance till now to make it up there due to the surgery on my lower back.
      Looking forward to meeting every one.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hope your back surgery was a success and glad to hear you are back shooting. From my experience the surgery helps but there are still lots of days that are not very good!

Al Barr
      Participant

Semper Fi! Don, you will meet several Marines at Reese Bottom.

Don Martin
        Participant

Happy birthday to all the jarheads 240 years and counting.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Don, if you are going to the shoot tomorrow and would like to ride with me just give me a call. 251-589-0823 I’m right on Hwy. 43 about 32 miles north of Creola.

Larry Linneman
      Participant

Had a great time shooting with y’all today it was a very smooth ran match looking forward to coming back next year. Again thanks for the invite
      Larry linneman

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.