November 2015 Mid Range Results

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room November 2015 Mid Range Results

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Please be advised that the home page has been updated, there are new random pictures on the photos page and the match results are up on the results page. Twelve good shooters placed the lid on the 2015 matches at Reese Bottom and the competition was fierce. We want to say a special thanks to Don Martin and Larry Linneman who both traveled to Reese Bottom for the first time. They both promised that they would be back. Larry actually had made an unofficial trip a couple of years ago. The range at Reese Bottom will be quite for the next couple of months but I hope that many of you good shooters will keep the chat forum active. I overheard a couple of good shooters say yesterday that they have plans for some new stuff before we meet again so I encourage all of you to keep up with the Jones’s. Thanks to everyone for your support throughout 2015 and we hope that everyone has a happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year. WWE

ps: remember that you can click on any photo to enlarge the picture.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Wynne Echols.
      Larry Linneman
      Participant

cant wait till next year already prepping my brass for it also got contacted from a guy from backwoods shooters (an f class club ) about where your place was and about your fclass matches. i’m looking forward to see next years schedule i heard you might run .22 matches also

thanks again for the invite
      larry

Don Martin
      Participant

Just wanted to thank everybody for a great time. The match could not have been run smoother, the range itself is well put together in an awesome setting, and the people who attended were helpful,safe, and just plain nice. Looking forward to next year and have a great holiday season.
      Thanks again Don Martin
      P.S. Thanks for taking and putting my pic next to my name, your great folks.

Al Barr
      Participant

Congratulations to all of you hotshots!

It was blowing like stink here in Texas! 50-55 mph winds on Sat. I was hoping it didn’t get to you folks during the match.

Thanks MR Wynne for another great year at Reese Bottom,shooting at Reese Bottom is something I look forward to each month and a big thanks to Brett Collins for being at all the matches this year and a big thank you to Don Martin for coming out and shooting with us.I’m looking forward to the 2016 season and hoping we all come out and shoot a little better in each and every match.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.