New Computer

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room New Computer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Playing with new computer with the latest programs. Will try to upload a photo for practice. I have reduced the size to 30% so maybe it will transfer. I was shooting steel at 1\2 mile with suppressor on rifle. Music to my ears!!!

Mike Reekie
      Participant

So, you practice at 880 yds! No wonder you make the 600 yd competition seem like a breeze, posting a 599/600. Where do you practice at so long a distance? I am very pleased for you and Richard Allen. Soon, one of you will post a perfect 600. I will keep trying, but don’t expect miracles. My 6 BR was built by Britt, also; it differs from yours in stock, action, and type of front rest (bipod). Also, my rear bag is about to burst a seam. I repaired it with duct tape to keep sand from pouring out. Do you know where I could buy a rear bag just like yours? That bipod of yours is not considered mechanical, is it? I will talk with you at the next competition. I may fire my Remington 5R in 308 and just not try to compete with that 6BR of yours this time. We will see.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The bipod is the new sinclair varmint/tactical which I decided to try. The jury is still out on it but I think I will like it. The legs lock in several positions and spread outward for a wider footprint. Seems to be pretty stable. It is a bit on the heavy side but I don’t plan on carrying it up any mountains!! I will be trying it at our next match.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.