Mr. Gardner's Target

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Mr. Gardner's Target

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

It appears that David Gardner had a successful weekend shooting at the PA1000 Yard Club. They shoot 10 @ 1000 yards. I checked the results and his 5.114″ group, 99 score, won his relay. I cannot count but nine holes, so I will get him on here to tell us more. Appears the load was in tune, not much vertical. Congratulations, WWE

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Wynne Echols.
      Attachments:
      Dave Gardner
      Participant

It was a hot windy day at out range. I got lucky and drew the second relay bench seven. The mirage was terrible so I turned the power down to 20. I have a 12 x42 Nightforce. So I could try to remove the mirage. My sightseers stayed in the blue. Just moved from side to side from 9 to 3. I thought if it just stays on one side or the other for twenty five seconds I might shoot a good group. So at the command commence fire I shot them as fast as I can. The results were unknown. I packed up my equipment and put it in my car there was a lot of good shooters in my relay. Waiting for the scores to be posted. When they did my heart stopped. Wow what a group all but one shot the ninth round went 2.455 high out of the group I thought nine shots under 3 inches with 6xs. What a great target. So I will keep trying to shoot better and break that record. Thanks WWE for the posting of my target. All you reesebottom shooters are welcome at out range anytime. Thanks again. Dave Gardner

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Fine shooting Mr. Gardner. What caliber rifle shot this group?

ps. Saw no hogs today, only deer. Shot at them three times last week. Guess I ran them further up the creek. WWE

Dave Gardner
      Participant

I thought there was only one caliber. “Dasher”. Hahaha

Anonymous
      Inactive

Great shooting Dave. Anybody would be happy to shoot a group like that! Congrats!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.