May 2018 at Reese Bottom

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room May 2018 at Reese Bottom

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

On Saturday May 19, 2018 Reese Bottom will be holding a mid range prone match. The match will be run the same as previous matches and include 3 X 20 X 600 plus sighter shots. The match will require between 70 & 75 loaded rounds. Although this is a prone match we will have a bench available for those who cannot shoot prone. Please arrive by 8 am so that we can get things arranged and be shooting by 9 am. No food or drinks will be furnished so please bring your own drinks and snacks. Please be advised that this is the last prone match until September as we will be shooting from the benches during the hot summer months. Remember too that the September prone match will be a team match that will be run a little differently and also it is not too early to start creating the teams. We hope to see many of you good shooters on the 19th. WWE

It has been awful quite around here lately. Surely many of you have been shooting so please give us a report.

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Ammo is loaded hopefully nothing will pop up before Saturday
      looking forward to learning this game yall call F class

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Reese Bottom got a hair cut today. As of now, really dried out but showers are predicted. Seems to be warming up in a hurry. Hope to see many of you good shooters this Saturday. WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Remember, this is the last mid range prone match at Reese Bottom for four months. WWE

Mr Wynne not really getting hot, it’s already hot. Good news is all my ammo is loaded but starting to have some pain in my neck again…… I’ll see y’all Saturday……

Ron Williams
      Participant

Are mechanical rests allowed in this match or bags and bipods only? Just want to be prepared since I can’t mount a bipod to this new rifle yet.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Ron, yes you may shoot from a mechanical front rest and a rear bag in the f-open class. WWE

Ron Williams
      Participant

Thanks Wynne!

Michael Claunch
      Participant

Bring Bug Spray

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.