Match Tomorrow

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Match Tomorrow

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Brad Mitchell
      Participant

Thinking about heading that way in the morning. How is the forcast looking over that way? What are yall’s plans if a few showers pop up. Good to know there is another place to shoot only a few hours away.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Brad, you know how it is this time of the year, these showers pop up and may flood a few minutes or an hour or so. I don’t put a lot of faith in these forecast right now. We are calling for 60% chance tomorrow. I’m not speaking for Wynne, but we all love to shoot so much I’m sure we will wait a shower out for a while, but just hard to say what the weather may do. Just a roll of the dice I guess. Hope you can make it, but if you decide not to, keep us in mind for next month. We will be shooting a benchrest match then. Hope to see you tomorrow.
      Dan Gunter

Anonymous
      Inactive

Been raining here since lunch. Guess I will get up early and look at radar. Was looking forward to shooting another F-class before going to Tullahoma next month.

Dennis Gray
      Participant

WELL I WAS HOPING TO SEE YOU GUYS 2MAR BUT LOOKS LIKE IM HEADING 2 NEW MEXICO. FIRST GRANDCHILD IS ON THE WAY. STEPSON IS A PILOT N AIRFORCE. HE IS STATIONED IN CLOVIS NEW MEXICO SO LOOKS LIKE WE WILL B DOING A LITTLE DRIVING THIS WEEK. YOU ALL SHOOT WELL NOW, AND I CANT WAIT 2 C WHAT KIND OF SCORES WYNNE POSTS. THAT IS IF THE WEATHER COOPERATES. B CHECKING ON YOUR SCORES FROM OUT THERE. MAYB ILL MAKE THE NEXT 1.

Anonymous
        Inactive

CONGRATULATIONS on the Grandbaby. Hope you have a safe trip, we will keep you in our prayers.

Brad Mitchell
      Participant

Not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Hope y’all have a good match.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.