June 2020 Mid Range Partner’s Match

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room June 2020 Mid Range Partner’s Match

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

The field is set with fourteen good shooters divided into seven pairs of shooters. See the attached photo to see who you are partnered with. Thank you to Danny, Sonny, Scott, and Jessie for offering to shoot either division. Each shooter will shoot thirty record rounds or 1/2 of the sixty rounds for record. Please arrive by 8:00 am so that we can get going by 9:00 am. I will have something for breakfast and lunch so plan to come enjoy yourself. We will pay four places with the winners getting the pen. If anyone has questions, please ask them here. Please do not fret over the format, we will adapt as we go knowing that in the end, we will crown a champion team. WWE

Attachments:
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Click the photo to enlarge. Partners are listed beside each other. I did the best that I could with what I had to work with. lol Looking forward to a fun day of competitive shooting. WWE

Kenneth Thomas
      Participant

Hey Mr. Richard are you ready, I’m ready and looking forward to Saturday.

Richard Slaton
      Participant

KT my grandkids name our team
      “Blue Lighting” 🤷‍♂️ I’m ready to Rumble

scott parten
      Participant

I think mr. Wynne did an excellent job picking teams.
      I’m looking forward to our team being named “the winners”

Danny Gray
      Participant

sorry my ftr rifle is down i am only avail for open class

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Danny, being as you are a first time competitor, the committee has met and agreed for you to team with Richard shooting your Open rifle from a bench. Looking forward to meeting both you and Mr. Pitchford. What caliber is the rifle? WWE

Jessie Smith
      Participant

Looks like it’s going to be fun see y’all Saturday morning

brett collins
      Participant

the weather looks to be about perfect.
      the mirage may be bad and the heat will be on high. let’s rock!

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Mr Wynne the “committee” needs to meet and figure out how your are going to get to shoot. I don’t care if your a one man team shooting one gun or two. You’ve put too much into this not to get to dance at the prom

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Richard, I had an opportunity to shoot and decided it best that I not shoot. Actually there are a couple of reasons. I am fine. WWE

Buddy Webb
      Participant

Me. Wynn. Can Jennifer and I shoot. You can partner us together. I don’t want to mess your planning up for the match. We just want to shoot and be apart in the match. I promise to be prepared this time. Jennifer shoring 6-Br and and so am I. Let me know if you can fit us in!!! Thanks.

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Buddy, sorry but the June match is closed. I apologize but in my opinion this is not something that I have done to you but something that you have done to yourself. I beg everyone to keep up with me here on the website. Everyone is welcome to shoot at Reese Bottom. The only thing that I ask is that everyone does as asked and that is not much. The July match will be announced the first of the month and everyone will be given ample time to pre register. Hope to see you then. WWE

Buddy Webb
      Participant

That’s cool. No problem.

Danny Gray
      Participant

my rifle 6bra thanks

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I would like to remind everyone that we will have some biscuits and sausage for breakfast tomorrow morning and probably a hot dog and chips for lunch. Not going to bring coffee pot so you coffee drinkers stop by Jack’s and filler up. $25 entry fee. We will pay four places and the team with the most ‘X’s will split the ‘Gunny Pot’. I intend for the Open rifle to set up on the left and shoot first so that we will be able to see from the odd and even scores who did what. Teams do not have to alternate sight in shots and if one gets on target before the other that is no problem. Once we get the ‘Begin Record’ button pushed for the record score, then the good shooters will be expected to alternate shots. Like I said earlier, do not fret over this, we will make it work. Should be interesting and fun at the same time. See everyone about 8:00 am tomorrow. WWE

Danny Gray
      Participant

thanks! to the mr. wynne for
      for the opportunity to compete with you very fine shooters. learn from my partner mr allen and look forward too learning from others. i was very impressed with the quality of of shooters and the range and the way the match was ran. excution was excellention. looking forward too july it will be my first benchrest match.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.