June 2020 at Reese Bottom

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room June 2020 at Reese Bottom

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

On Saturday June 20, 2020 Reese Bottom will hold it’s first ever 600 yard Mid Range Partners Match. What in the world is this. Well, let’s just say something that I have dreamed up. Plans are to partner up shooters with one Open rifle and one FTR rifle as a pair. The shooters will shoot along side one another shooting alternate shot. The match will be 3/20/600 yards meaning that each shooter will shoot 30 shots plus a few foulers. The match will be scored by the Shotmarker E-Target system. Talking and coaching between partners “will” be allowed. My hope is that this will be a little different but fun for all. Let’s plan to arrive by 8:00 am on the 20th and hopefully be shooting by 9:00 am. I’ll have coffee and sausage and biscuits for breakfast and something for lunch.

I am asking for you good shooters to help me with this one. As some of you know by now, I messed things up a little last month. We are a full three weeks from yesterday before the match. So plenty of time to pre register. Please, please, do not register if there is any possibility of no showing. We usually cut things off on Thursday before the match but this month I plan to cut off registration on Tuesday June 16. Why? I would like to cut things off at either 16 or 24, not teams but people. That would give us either 2 or 3 groups of 8. I also need for 3 or 4 of you with both types of rifles to offer to shoot either gun to help me even things up. I can shoot either type rifle and I will volunteer to be the odd man out if that happens. If you offer either rifle, you may state your preference. Let’s use this topic to register your attendance. Please help get the word out about this and if anyone has questions just mention them here. I will try to keep up. Thanks for the match reports and all of the participation in the scale topic. Let the registering begin. WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

If you offer to shoot either of two rifles, I will list here in this topic on Tuesday night the 16th which rifle you will need to shoot. That way you will have an extra day or two to get your loading done. Another reason to have an earlier cut off. WWE

brett collins
      Participant

f-open 284

Jessie Smith
      Participant

308 bipod

Larry Linneman
      Participant

Do i bring a parnter or is it random draw

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Larry, I plan to pair up the shooters the best I can. While I am on here, after we close the registration on Tuesday, I will announce the pairing later that night. That is why I need for everyone to make sure that they are going to shoot before they register. I would hate for a shooter to get stood up by their partner. WWE

brett collins
      Participant

johnny pace f-open 6.5X47

Kenneth Thomas
      Participant

Kenneth Thomas 308 with bipod

Mark Harrell
      Participant

Wynne, I would like to pre-register for the June 20 match. FTR Class .308
      Thanks
      Mark Harrell

scott parten
      Participant

Sign me up mr. Wynne. F/tr or F/open
      I have no preference, either is fine, put me where you need fill a gap

Ron Williams
      Participant

F-open 6 Dasher

Kipp Charlton
      Participant

6.5 CM

Steve Gilley
      Participant

Open 6brx

Sonny Korner
      Participant

Sonny
      F-open .284
      .308 FTR WHICH EVER ONE WORKS BEST FOR U’ALL

I’m on call for this match weekend and not sure if I will make it. I will be trying to get someone to cover for me and will try my best to make the match and if I do I will be shooting my 308 in FTR.

Mr. Wynne I will let you know yes or no ASAP.

mike boykin
      Participant

308 ftr

Phillip Boykin
      Participant

.308 bipod

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Richard Allen has called in and will be shooting Open Class with 6.5 X 47. Please remember that we are closing the registration on Tuesday night, June 16. We have three shooters waiting to see which division they will shoot in. WWE

Ron Williams
      Participant

Kipp and I have to work and will not be able to make the match. Sorry for the late notice our schedule just came out and got folks taking vacation we will try for July.

Phillip Boykin
      Participant

Mr. Wynne, I regret to have to cancel my participation in this month’s shoot. I just realized I’m on call that weekend.

Chase Morgan and Surrell Franklin both 308 FTR.

Jessie Smith
      Participant

If need be I can shoot 6br or 308 bipod

Danny Gray
      Participant

Text

Danny Gray
        Participant

Albert pitchfork open Danny gray both

brett collins
      Participant

just talked to johnny pace he is out

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Richard Slaton 6BrX open bipod

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.