I'm Back!!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room I'm Back!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I am back online after a four day bout with the recliner. Dr. went in to repair a hernia and found a very large one, another small one, and something else that he repaired. After spending Thursday night in hospital, I have shared my misery with the recliner all weekend. Anyway, had several little blue lines this morning and would like to thank Surrell. Tony, Al, Jim, Steve, and Ron for keeping the chat forum active. Cannot figure out how to encourage others to chime in but am open to suggestions. There is excellent advice in most topic replies and believe me, as a group we need to be constantly improving our shooting abilities. Read where Jason Danley shot a new low 4 group agg this weekend in Hoover, Al. Congratulations Jason for 4/5 shot groups @ 520 yards that agged 1.59″. Very impressive.

This is August shoot week at Reese Bottom. We will shoot from the tables at 200, 300, 400, and 500 yards. Five shots plus foulers at each distance. Everything will be run basically the same and hopefully we will start shooting by 9 am. Dan Gunter has agreed to help get things ready so if it is not raining, make plans to be there.

Taking volunteers for Reese Bottom truant officer. Hope to see many of you this Saturday. WWE

Dave Burkart
      Participant

Wynne,

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. I hope you are able to make your match this weekend and make little holes. Congratulations to Jason for a spectacular agg.

Dave

Dennis Gray
      Participant

HEY WYNNE DID NOT NO YOU WERE OUT OF COMMISSION. GLAD YOU ARE ON ROAD TO RECOVERY. WISH I COULD BE THERE TO SHOOT WITH YOU GUYS. LOOKS LIKE ILL B IN NEW ORLEANS AT SAINTS/TITANS GAME. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS AT THE NEXT ONE. BE CAREFUL AND DON’T PICK UP ANYTHING HEAVIER THAN THAT 6BR. IM SURE THAT WAS DR, ORDERS ANYWAY. LOL

MR Wynne I will be there and help in any way I can……

Anonymous
      Inactive

Been there and done that two times! Wishing you a speedy recovery. Get up and walk and nothing else for at least 2 weeks.

Al Barr
      Participant

Wynne, until you heal up and hair over; avoid Britt if he does the Rattlesnake Boogaloo!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.