Heat Stress: Be CAREFUL

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Heat Stress: Be CAREFUL

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ron Lewis
      Participant

Guys:
      I have been working on a couple rifles the past few days and it’s very easy to get over heated. The range temp was 96 degrees yesterday. I was soaking wet in ten minutes

Just a quick reminder for everyone, Drink plenty of Fluids, take about 15 mins and get in the air conditioned area to cool off if you have any light headed or dizzy feelings.

It would be a shame to end up at the Dr’s or even worst at the cemetery.

Al Barr
      Participant

Good post Ron. You can actually get yourself in a situation where water, alone, just doesn’t help. Not advertising; but Gator Aid can help keep you out of what could be a serious condition.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

The weather lady from Montgomery said last night that the temperature for the next day or so could top 100′ for the first time in over two years. If you are outside, please stay hydrated. WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

It’s a good time to stay inside and load some bullets. Just wish I could. They say after you’ve had a heat stroke or heat exhaustion, you are more easily affected by the heat. Everybody please be careful.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hot as heck here and windy today. Need to get out there and make sure my loads are not too hot in this weather. Hopefully next weekend will be cooler in Tennessee!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.