had a close call

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room had a close call

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      brett collins
      Participant

Tuesday I was not feeling too good and by the time I got home from work I was feeling very bad so I called my ex-wife to see what she thought about it while she comes over immediately snatches me up takes me to the local fire department and they tell her that I’m having a heart attack and there is no time for her to take me to the hospital so they load me up in the ambulance and take off with me by the time we get to the hospital I have already passed out and they discover that I have 100% blockage on one side and 40% on the other
      so all I can say is the good Lord was looking out for me and so was my ex-wife

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Brett, sorry to hear this and pray that you will be okay. Keep us posted and if there is anything that we can do, please let us all know. WWE

brett collins
      Participant

thanks MR WYNNE

Richard Slaton
      Participant

As a person that has had a heart attack and has two mechanical heart valves along with a Pacemaker I fully understand what’s going through your mind now. I’m sure the doctors will get you back up to speed no time.

Brett, sorry to hear this. Hope you get better soon.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey Brett I hate to hear this, but I’m glad you had someone close to help out, get well soon

Chad Hedrick
      Participant

Brett, I’m sorry to hear about your about your health issues and hope the best with your recovery. You are in our prayers and hope to see you and that new rifle real soon.

Al Barr
      Participant

Brett, you got a warning my friend; heed it!

Upon commenting to a long time friend, whom I hadn’t seen in quite a while, that I had open heart surgery, he said “Barr, I didn’t even know that you had a heart!”

FWIW, I had a heart attack at 50, and two open heart surgeries; still kicking at 76. Improvise, adapt, and overcome; never, ever, give up!

Dang, I hate to see how well you’ll shoot, with proper blood flow.😈😈😈

brett collins
      Participant

I just got home from the doctors office and he gave me a greenlight to shoot tomorrow and go to work Monday now if I can just do my part and aim straight

Chad Hedrick
      Participant

That’s great news Brett glad to hear it. See ya tomorrow.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.