Gun Safety

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Gun Safety

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I would like to thank everyone at the last bench rest match for their gun safety,I was thinking about this on the way home from Linden.I was trying to look at everyone taking their rifle from it’s case or sitting on the ground or the bench and I would have to say we all had safety on our minds all bolts were open and all muzzles were pointed in a safe direction at all times.I think we all should look around and just look at rifles just sitting around and check and make sure we are all safe,it only takes one mistake and someone could get hurt or the worst thing could happen. I would like to thank each and everyone for being safety minded at the match today and hope everyone had a safe trip home.

Dennis Gray
      Participant

SURRELL, NO DOUBT U CANT HAVE TO MUCH SAFETY. I AM SURE EVERYONE THERE HAS TRIGGER PULL FROM 1 OZ UPWARDS OF 3 TO 5 OZ AND THATS NOT ALOT. EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT PUTTING BOLTS AND LIVE ROUNDS IN THE BARREL UNTIL WE GET TO THE LINE, THAT LIGHT OF TRIGGER PULL IS NOTHING TO PLAY WITH.

1 oz or 3 or 5 no wonder I keep loosing mine is at 1lb and Dennis you are so right safety is the most important when we are not shooting and when we are shooting.If everyone does their share of safety we all get to have fun and all go home to our family so that being said lets all be safe even when we are doing our every day thing.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.