First Annual Alabama F-Class State Championship

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room First Annual Alabama F-Class State Championship

• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      brett collins
      Participant

Matches

•Registration starts @ 8:00am cst. day of Match or go here to preregister
      •Shooters meeting starts @ 9am cst
      •First shots down range 10am cst
      Classes(Need at least 4 shooters)•F-Open Prone
      •F-TR Prone
      •F-Open Bench
      •F-TR Bench
      •Sling Prone
      Format: •3 twenty shot strings at 600 yards. 20 minutes per string
      •Five minutes will be allowed before each string for unlimited sighters.
      •4 minutes of prep time before each relay

brett collins
      Participant

http://thecmp.org/competitions/talladega-marksmanship-park/

The Talladega Marksmanship Park invites you to compete in the October 8th F Class match.
      This match will consist of 3 twenty shot strings at 600 yards. 5 minutes will be allowed before each string for unlimited sighters. There will be two relays. Shooters will be paired and those not shooting will function as an observer to insure that all fired shots are registered and to observe for crossfires.
      There will be three classes shot, F-open, F-TR and a bench class.
      Registration fee will be $35

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Brett, sounds interesting. Talk some of these guys into going with you. The Mrs. has my weekend plans already. WWE

Al Barr
      Participant

Brett are you going? Anyone else plan to go?

brett collins
      Participant

mr. Al jeff and I are going. right now the weatherman is predicting strong winds at 15 mph. so this should be interesting.

Al Barr
      Participant

Brett, you men kick some butt over there in Talladega. I think that I will ease over to Bar3 for 1000 yard match.

Steve Gilley
      Participant

How did the Talladega F-class go? I know it was windy as heck! Any results?

brett collins
      Participant

MR STEVE
      it was a total disaster!
      The electronic target system had a major malfunction .
      it would not pick up and score the shots for about half of the competitors .
      so after about 2 and a half hours of the CMP range officials trying to tell us the wind was blowing our bullets off target. they finally admitted that they had a problem with the system and pull the plug .
      so there was a lot of mad folks. not so much about the system crashing more at the CMP staff and they why they were treating everyone .
      I did feel bad for Kenneth and jeff because they never had a chance to far I single shot .

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey Brett don’t feel bad for me I didn’t have to clean my gun and you did lol. I will be back to cash in on the rain check we are suppose to get, and then I will clean my gun lol.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.