February 2020 Bench Rest Results are In !!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room February 2020 Bench Rest Results are In !!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

We have updated the Home Page, the Results Page, and the Photo Page. Thanks to all that shot today and made this match the largest group of good shooters to ever visit Reese Bottom. The skies were beautiful but the wind was a beast. Flags were blowing one way and the bullets were flying the other direction, or so it seemed. Thanks to all that helped with the match and esp. those that brought such things as deer sausage, sweet rolls, and cobbler. Probably the only match in the states that the good shooters actually gain weight. We will post more about the mid range prone match next month on the first Sunday of March and do not forget to register for the match. WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I forgot to mention that someone left a nice, warm, black or dark blue Polo fleece jacket at the range. I have it at the house if someone will fess up.

Also, we had a no show today. Sonny Korner you were greatly missed and if you are out there listening, please report in so that we will know that all is well. WWE

Phillip Boykin
      Participant

Great day at the range as always! I had so much fun that I left my black and blue coat there. Lol. Thanks for keeping it for me, Mr Wynn

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.