February 2019 Results are in !!!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room February 2019 Results are in !!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Be sure and look around the website, there is new content on the home, photo, and results pages. Flickr just made me subscribe to upload the photos. Said I had exceeded the free limit. Thanks to all that weathered the muddy mess that is Reese Bottom. We had thirteen good shooters in the three divisions with the majority being .308’s. We were glad to welcome four first time shooters. Three from the Demopolis area and one trecked all the way from Louisiana. Actually drizzled all night up until match time and the skies parted and we had a right nice day for shooting.[AMAZING] Be reminded that on the results page click the results to enlarge for better viewing.

WE NEED SHOOTERS !!!

The March match will be from the benches with a 5 shot target and a 10 shot target both at 300 yards and 500 yards. 30 shots for record plus unlimited foulers. Thanks Again, WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I just noticed that the results of the match yesterday are not very well explained. We divided the rifles into three divisions and each division shot two five shot targets at 300 yards and two five shot targets at 500 yards. 1 & 2 were at 300 yards and 3 & 4 were at 500 yards. See the ‘Results Page’. WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey, I had a great time Saturday. Sounds like this might be a great year for shooting.

Michael Claunch
      Participant

Had a great time with the new rifle Saturday. Need to get “me” dialed in now. Looking forward to shooting the Shotmarker targets later this year.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

The .223/.308 division has become well represented but we sure could use at least four or five more shooters in both the open bi pod and mechanical divisions. Any good shooters out there willing to commit? Next month will be Benchrest also with 30 record shots plus fouler. Make plans now to attend the March match. WWE

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.