Date set for shooting steel in Moundville Alabama.

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Date set for shooting steel in Moundville Alabama.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I will be having a Shooting Match at Gabriel Creek Hunting Club in Moundville Alabama on August 30th we will be shooting all steel targets Chickens at 200 Pigs at 300 Turkeys 400 and Rams 500 yards.Pay out will depend on the number of shooters shooting will pay first second and third places shooters will shoot 20 scoring shots and will need more rounds for tie breaking I would bring 50 or more so you can get some warm up shots before the match starts.The match will start at 0900 you can shoot 2 guns $25.00 for first gun and $20.00 for a second gun and you will need to bring your own food snacks and drinks.No Rifles larger than a 300 WM……
      Please let me know if you are planning on coming to the match……

Al Barr
      Participant

Surrell, is that all belly shooting? Or is there position shooting involved?

Sounds like fun!

Ron Lewis
      Participant

I shall be there along with my Son and a couple friends (4 total)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I can’t make it. I will be in Tullahoma shooting in their long range state championship. Sorry.

All shooting from the bench……Bipod or any rest……

Shoot Match August 30th is at Gabriel Creek Hunting Club on David Campbell Road Moundville Alabama…… GPS 32 54′ 11″N—-87 37′ 1″ W David Campbell Road is across from Epps Family Grocery on Hwy 69 south of Moundville Alabama.If anyone needs any more information you can PM me and I will send you my cell#.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.