Come on Down, The Weather is Fine!!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Come on Down, The Weather is Fine!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

As of Thursday morning, the weather forecast for Saturday appears to be outstanding. Zero chance of rain from now until Sunday. Get them loaded up and make plans to attend. The better the attendance, the greater the competition in each division. Hope to see many of you this Saturday around 8 am. WWE

Tony Graham
      Participant

What time is registration?
      What time is first shot?

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Tony, we usually start registering around 8 am and are hopefully shooting by 9 am. Thanks, WWE

I start shooting at daylight the rest of you are just getting there late……

Anonymous
      Inactive

So that’s why all the paint is knocked off the plates when I get there….lol

Tony Graham
      Participant

I plan on being there around 0800. I am bringing my 10 year old son Brady and his Peewee football coach. Three guns total. I am looking forward to seeing you guys and I hope there is a good turn out.
      Tony

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wish I could be there. Been playing with my 6.5 this week using H4350 and 130 bergers. Shot several groups at 720 yards that really surprised me. Will try to post a pic of the best. Hope there is a great turnout for the shoot and I will see everyone next month.

Al Barr
      Participant

I’m not going to be able to make this one. My Boss Lady has me scheduled to be poked, prodded and to suffer the indignities of medical science.

Wynne, I hope that you have been able to escape that recliner.

Al

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Al, I get better every day. Still a little sore and uncomfortable. WWE

Daryl White
      Participant

Brass is tumbling!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.