Cancelled !!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Cancelled !!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I am canceling the April match. It has been suggested that I would be going against the governor’s orders and that is not a good idea. With that being said, if several of you choose to have an informal get together, I will see that you have a target to shoot at. If there is interest, just talk it up here on this topic. I will keep up with the conversation and we can decide in a couple of weeks what you want to do. Sorry, but I think it’s the right decision. WWE

brett collins
      Participant

i would be down for another fun day if anyone else is interested

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Mr. Wynne I think you made the right call. A fun day would be fun but right now I can’t make a call on being there
      Maybe later I can
      Jrs

Ron Lewis
      Participant

HArd to say what the right answer is but based on the governors message yesterday, I think we are holding up until May.

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Don’t know what going on the only way I can go to chat room is Ron’s notification link I can go to all other pages just not chat and Buy/sale
      If I leave this page I can’t comeback
      😡

mikey300
      Keymaster

Testing the website

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Working for me thanks

Jessie Smith
      Participant

Want to find out how many folks is going to show up for a fun day

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Let’s all just call this a no go. I have not been to Reese Bottom since we last shot and I am sure the grass and weeds are waist high and I do not have time to get it cut. We have been extremely busy at the grocery store for the last month and I have fallen behind on several of my chores. Thankfully the help has made it through this so far as they have all been troopers. Hopefully all of this will be behind us before long and we can all get together on the third Saturday in May. Stay safe and well until we meet again. WWE

Jessie Smith
      Participant

Okay you stay safe

Ron Lewis
      Participant

Stopped by the store yesterday. Thanks so much for keeping such a clean store. I was in and out in 15 minutes.
      Worth the drive from my place to yours. Your workers were so very friendly and I want you to know how much I appreciate the family business.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.