Be a winner……

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Be a winner……

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Can someone tell me what it takes to be a winner in the shooting sport?The way I see it you don’t have to be #1 at every match all one has to do is show up and shoot in a way the one thats shoots is a winner every time.I do not know any one person at any match that is always #1 in score but if we support Reese Bottom we will always be the winner we want to be.That being said people please support our shooting sport all you have to do is show up and shot……

Al you are 100% right……

Ron Lewis
      Participant

Surrell,
      For me a winner is a shooter that has a technical understand of the basic principles needed to shoot well but is not so absorbed in winning the match that he forgets to enjoy the sport that he has selected as his hobby. Shooting for me is the most relaxing enjoyable thing I do to break the day to day grind of working. Nothing excites me more than helping a younger or newer shooter achieve a shooting goal that they never achieved. My vision has fallen off so much over the years that I’ll probable never shoot as good of scores or groups as I did back in the late 90’s but my enjoyment of the sport has continued to grow. I just got some new glasses this morning and I have to tell you these new Hoya lenses have peaked my interest. I just checked them out through a Nightforce scope and I can honestly say that the crosshair was pretty crisp. I might even be able to focus the parallax out of my scope. Think I’m going to run over to the range and shoot a quick group at 600 yds.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think that I’m a winner because of the friends and fellow competitors that share the love of the sport.

Besides, I enjoy Britt Jones doing the rattlesnake bugaloo.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.