Barrel For 6MM BR Is Ordered……

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Barrel For 6MM BR Is Ordered……

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I did get my new barrel ordered they are saying it will ship on 09-30-2014 it is the same contour that I have in my bench that will serve as my switch barrel platform.Talk to Britt Jones and we are already making plans to do a 6mm BR and I’m thinking that this will be my smart gun all I will have to do is set it up and say shoot all X’s and well you know the rest not likely to happen but it could.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Once you shoot the Br you will never get those 308’s out again! That is all I want to shoot anymore. Thinking about a tactical/hunting rifle in that caliber.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Surrell, you are about to change your approach to shooting. From a 300 ultra mag to a BR, you will think you are shooting a pellet gun. HA HA, will need to change from fatigues to a collared shirt also. Congrads, WWE

I can see this is going to be fun looks like I will be the only one shooting a 6BR dressed for combat……Mr Wynne there is no way I can leave my BDU’s behind who knows I made need it to and from Linden you never know……

Anonymous
      Inactive

Surrell, I’m having Britt build me a new rifle. I have been bouncing back and forth between a 6.5×47 or a 6.5 creedmore. I shot Ad’s 6BR for the second time the other day and decided to call Britt and tell him I changed my mind yet again. I am 100% going with a 6BR. That gun is a shooting machine and easy to load for. Everything I read says if you are basically gonna shoot 600 yards and less and even at 1000, a 6BR is hard to beat. I’m a believer and that’s why I going to have one of my own.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.