BAR 3

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room BAR 3

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      brett collins
      Participant

anyone going to shoot the bar3 f class match? it’s on august 8th for the 600 yard and the 9th for the 1000 yard. and then reesebottom will be the next week. maybe all that shooting will get it out of my system for now.

Richard Slaton
      Participant

Brett if things workout I may ride over
      And watch The Saturday match and cheer on the the RB shooters. I’ve somewhat been approved to shoot but prefer to watch and ask questions 1st. Kinda see how it flows

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Good luck to all of you good shooters headed to Mississippi. Keep us posted as to how things go. WWE

Brett and Richard just keep a good eye on the wind flags. The Bar3 wind may be mild one minute and crazy the next, you two shooters have fun and safe travels. We will be waiting on a range report from you both.

I sure wished I could go but I have too much going on with the new house plus if I shoot twice in one month my wife would shoot me.

scott parten
      Participant

I’m planning to go Sunday.
      Thanks Wynne and Surrell for the kind words and advice, hopefully I’ve learned something watching you guys.

SP

brett collins
      Participant

saturday the 600 yard match started out good for me. with a 200-15x followed with a 200-12x. but then disaster struck the wind picked up.and with only two rounds for sight in shots I dialed in 1 1/4 moa and found the x ring all was good i thought. as soon as i go for Record the wind changes direction and i find myself holding over in the 9 ring for correction. but that’s just a wild guess. and shoot a 192-6x. and that dog won’t hunt. But hey I had fun.

Richard Slaton
      Participant

My match report is I went I watch and I brought bad luck to Jessie, Brett and Sonny not going back Sunday and maybe they will fair better

brett collins
      Participant

RICHARD you didn’t bring me bad luck i did it to myself.

Jessie Smith
      Participant

Had a good time at bar 3 proud of Mr Johnny

scott parten
      Participant

My range report won’t take nearly as long as Brett’s
      Planned to go Sunday, work shut me down and I didn’t get to go

Congratulations to everyone that went.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.