AR 15 and MI Grand F-Class

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room AR 15 and MI Grand F-Class

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

My son in law and I are planning on shooting one or the other at a F-Class Match we both feel we can shoot this F-Class but we have planed to shoot at Moundville just to get zero and some extra trigger on the gas guns.We will be shooting match sights on the AR and GI sights on the Garand we think it will be a lot of fun.Tell us what you think.

Al Barr
      Participant

I think that you folks are going to have a lot of fun and will be surprised at how good your scores will be.

We both have Match AR’s same brand I got two at the same time only five numbers different in serial numbers and he has a Match M1 Garand built by Mac at Circle Wood Gun Shop and it shoots great I have a M1 with GI sights that I will be putting the rear match sight on.So look out for flying brass when we get to shooting well maybe not off the Garand’s they will throw it out in front a little bit.I would guess if we shoot the AR’s we will be put at the right in of the shooting line I think that it will be fun and we are going to start trying to get our shooters ready to shoot the F-Class.Lets get ready to make Reese Bottom Rumble with some WWII History Firearms in style with the M1 Garand!!!!!!

Well I tried it I shot 12 rounds at paper at 550 yards just to see if I could still hit my target and yes I hit the paper so I will be trying to get my load work upped so maybe I can be shooting with Britt with iron sights in a few months.I have not shot irons at that distance in thirty or so years but there is a chance of me shooting a good score at a F-Class with my NM AR so move over Britt and give me some room there is some hot brass in the air……

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.