April E_Target Registration

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room April E_Target Registration

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Please let me know which division, gun caliber, bench, etc.

Mr. Richard Allen just called and said to sign him up for F-Open and that he would like to shoot his 6.5 from a bench

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

If you have a rifle for each division, please make me aware.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I would also like to know those of you that have experience shooting on e-targets.

I’ll be there, I can shoot F Open or FTR which ever you need to make it work.

Phillip Boykin
      Participant

I’d like to shoot in the F open with my 6.5 creedmoor. Thanks!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would also like to shoot ftr 308 and I have shot electronic target

mike boykin
      Participant

mike boykin. I need to shoot ftr

brett collins
      Participant

i would like to shoot in open 6br but i can do tr 308 as well.

Daryl White
      Participant

Would like to participate in the E-Target match – 308 FTR. Have not shot using E-Targets.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Sunday March 31 at 8:30 we have eight registered shooters. Need ten more. Pretty even split between Open and TR WWE

Sonny Korner
      Participant

Sonny will bring 6.5 f-open & .308 ftr either rifle works for me,Prone is good,Bench is OK too wherever you need to fill things up, I’ve shot E-targers before TKSX

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Sonny, I will let you know which rifle a little closer to match date. Thanks for working with me on this. WWE

Sonny Korner
      Participant

Wynne, both rifles live in my truck 365 24/7’s with lots of bullets, the pictures you posted showing the new e-targets are great thanks. TKSX

Ken Moreman
      Participant

Would love to shoot with you again. However, I don’t have experience shooting f-class or with e-targets. Think I will sit this one out. Also, just purchased a sav 12 benchrest in 6mm br. Haven’t broken it in to not shoot sensors. Receiving by reloading stuff in dribbles. Using lapua brass, varget powder and berger 105 hybrids. Does anybody have a pet load using my combination. I have doped out 300 and 500 yd targets using lapua 105 scenar-l Have not doped out 600 yds yet.

Jessie Smith
      Participant

I would like to participate. FTR 308. Thank you!

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

As of Sunday night April 7, 2019 I have 10 shooters registered for the first ever e target mid range prone match to be held at Reese Bottom on Saturday April 20, 2019. Richard, Phillip, and Brett have registered for F-Open. Kenneth, Mike, Daryl, Jessie, and Michael have registered for F-T-R. Surrell and Sonny are so kind to offer to go where I need them. That leaves eight unfilled spots to make up the eighteen. I had originally asked that the shooter have prior experience with this type shooting before entering. I am now confident enough in what we are going to face to back off of that and ask that you only have a good 100 yard zero to enter. I would like to fill these slots by Wednesday April 17, 2019 by 7 pm. Don’t forget we are planning to have lunch and an extra pay out so please help me fill these slots. Really need some Open shooters. WWE

Steve Gilley
      Participant

I will come shoot open. I have shot e targets. 6Br or 6Brx.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Thanks Steve. That leaves seven available slots. WWE

Steve Gilley
      Participant

Jimmy and Johnny are coming with me. Johnny will shoot 6.5 x 47 in open class and Jimmy wants to shoot 308 if possible. If not he can do open.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Great!! Look forward to seeing you Clarke and Washington County shooters. Five Slots left so don’t sit here and get left out. Shaping up to be a very competitive match. Still need a few Open shooters. WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Well, we have finally arrived at match week. As of Sunday night, April 14th at about 9 pm, we unfortunately only have thirteen commitments for the eighteen available slots. Plans are to close out registration by Wednesday night April 17th at 7 pm. If at that time we have less than eighteen, plans are to bump things back to fifteen. After that time we will not take anymore shooters unless we can be guaranteed three more shooters making the eighteen. The match will be a 3 X 20 X 600 mid range prone match shot with the e-targets. Don’t forget we are planning to provide a b-b-q lunch after the second relay. Anyone planning to be there for lunch, but not shooting, please make me aware so that we can have plenty of food and drinks. We sure were hoping for the eighteen shooters so that we can create a time frame for future matches. If any of you know anyone sitting on the fence, please encourage them to register by Wednesday night. WWE

brett collins
      Participant

the ammo is loaded and as of right now the weather looks good.
      this will be fun😀

Jessie Smith
      Participant

Hope the weather holds up look forward to seeing y’all

scott parten
      Participant

Not sure if my first post made it through but I’d like to shoot Saturday. FTR 308
      SP

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Scott, did not see a previous post.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Scott makes shooter number fourteen. Need one more to get to fifteen, hopefully by Wednesday. After that, plans are to create a waiting list until we can secure three shooters to make the eighteen, also hopefully by Wednesday. Going to be a fun day of competitive shooting so please sign up by Wednesday. Good eating also.

As of now Richard, Phillip, Brett, Steve, and Johnny are signed up for the open division. Kenneth, M. Boykin, Daryl, Jessie, Michael, Jimmie, and Scott are signed up for the F-T-R division. Sonny and Surrell are waiting to see where they are needed. You good shooters could help them by signing up so that they can be told which division they need to be prepared for. WWE

Don Lewis
      Participant

WYNN, I WOULD LIKE TO SHOOT,OR IF SOMEONE ELSE WANTS TO AT THE LAST MINUTE,I CAN DO SOMETHING TO HELP WITH THE NEW TARGETS.

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Don makes fifteen. If anyone else wants to shoot, you will have to help me find two more to get to the eighteen. We would love to have three more by tomorrow night. WWE

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.