Appreciation

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Appreciation

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Danny Gray
      Participant

Thanks to wynne and the helpers that made it possible for us to participate. Glad to see the time taken to help the few that need help and to leave with a positive experience always a good thing. Thanks for keeping an old fat man from overheating. Already looking forward too next month. THANKS!

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Thanks Danny. It has been a pleasure to welcome you and Albert into the fold at Reese Bottom. If you have not noticed already, you had the small group of the day at 1000 yards, a 4.31″/5 shot group. Congrats. WWE

Sonny Korner
      Participant

Thanks for a good time at The Bottom. I apologize for all my cross-fires, I just switched to the Metric System and my numbers ain’t right. I got a couple of suggestions to submit. At the Safety / Prayer meeting if we could find out what relay, bench and target we’re shooting at this would be good. Knowing how much time we got to “git-er-dun” helps to be on time. I think only the people shooting should be on the cement pad leaving plenty of room for the Match Director / Safety Officer to get to everyone easily. Coaching is OK only for a short period of time during sighters, then clear the area. I’d like for Aug. to be a 1K F-Class match, more bullets for the buck, shooting 20 rounds for record and the next relay shoots 20 for a total or 60 rounds for record. Everyone gets a little early wind shooting and a little breezy afternoon disaster shooting. TKSX

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Sonny, you make some good suggestions here. I can definitely better inform the good shooters of the task before them earlier in the mornings. The coaching can be stopped for sure but in my opinion completely clearing the concrete pad is a bit of a stretch due to the shade provided, the cooking, and the seating provided by the picnic table. Thank you for the input and we will wait and see about next month’s format. Because of the heat, I’m thinking fewer shots. We will see. It would be good to hear from others as well. WWE

I’m thinking fewer shots with this heat wave going on.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.