Announcing the November Mid Range Prone Match

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Announcing the November Mid Range Prone Match

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

The final match of 2014 held at Reese Bottom will be a Mid Range Prone Match on Saturday November 15 sponsored by Backwater Custom Rifles of Livingston, Alabama. We will start registering at 8 am and hopefully be shooting by 9 am. $10 entry fee with all funds paid out to the different winners. Division winners will also received a plaque. No muzzle breaks, chamber flags at all times, and no food or drinks will be furnished. All shooters will be expected to work in the pits and more or less eat on the go. 3 X 20 @ 600 yards with official targets. As mentioned earlier, this will be our last shoot until sometime next spring so please take advantage. Help us make this the best of 2014. Hope to see many of you good shooters on the 15th. Thanks, WWE
      ps. there are a couple of new items on the home page{Christmas came early for someone}

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Wynne Echols.
      Sam Entrican
      Participant

I’m planning on being there Wynne. Gonna bring a couple of prone and ftr shooters .

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sadly, I can’t make it. Will be in Tennessee on vacation. Bummer…

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Jason, enjoy yourself. Never had a bummer vacation. WWE

Brad Mitchell
      Participant

What time do the matches usually finish. State Alabama Saturday, I have to get my priorities straight.

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Depends on the crowd. Usually 5 minutes before kickoff. lol

Josh Wakefield
      Participant

Looking forward to it! I’m bringing a friend.

Brad Mitchell
      Participant

I’m loaded and ready. How long from Meridian? Looks to me to be about an hour. Anyway I can get someone’s phone number to call in case I can’t find the place. It would suck to stop on the side of the road and wait until I could hear the shooting start to find the place, lol.

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Brad, Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. About an hour from the Sam’s exit. Cross the Alabama line and take Hwy 80 east, cross the Tombigbee River and about a mile take Al. Hwy 28 east to mile marker 42. Right on Plantation Drive about a mile into the farm. Look for the yellow cone and take a right. 334-654-2462 If all else fails, go to Papa’s Foods in the middle of town and get someone to bring you out. WWE

Brad Mitchell
      Participant

Thanks Wynne see y’all tomorrow

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.