Al Barr

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Al Barr

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Thomas L. Webb
      Participant

Many of you asked me about our friend Al. He has had some health issues of late but after a recent surgery is recovering well. I know he wants to come shoot with us soon, but I told the old “Jar Head” that we would have NO
      mercy on him when he comes to shoot with us. Please let him hear from you.
      Thomas

brett collins
      Participant

yes it’s true we miss you a lot it has not been the same at Reese bottom with out your sense of humor get well soon I will be pulling for you

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Mr. Al I didn’t know until today that you had been sick, wish you a speedy recovery, need you to get on back give me a few tips maybe, Surrell is whipping us pretty hard, lol

Mr. Al hope you get well soon……Hope to see you back at Reese Bottom or Bar3 soon and don’t listen to Kenneth about me whipping on them I’m just shooing and having fun……

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Al, I pray that your recovery is going well. Hope to see you soon at Reese Bottom and suggest that you bring your ‘A’ game from Texas when you come. These good shooters keep getting better and better. Wishing you a speedy recovery. WWE

Al Barr
      Participant

Men, I’m getting kick out of you keyboard commandos whopping up on me when I’m not shootin!😈😈 But I do appreciate the thoughts and prayers and know that they do make a difference

Show me aman that doesn’t believe in God, and I’ll show you man that hadn’t been scared bad enough.

I’m really happy with all of the improved scores and glad to see some of the younger folks that y’all are bringing into the sport.

Al

Jeff Fish
      Participant

Mr. Al,

I sincerely hope your recovery is swift so you can come show these keyboard warriors up! Hope to see you soon and Id be more than happy to help you with your gear.

Al Barr
      Participant

Thank you Jeff. You have always been very helpful.

I hope that your shooting has progressed at a pace that matches your determination.

Tony Graham
      Participant

Al,
      Get well soon!

Al Barr
      Participant

Thanks Tony. I’m getting a little better each day.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.