6 Dasher Sizing Die

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room 6 Dasher Sizing Die

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Al Barr
      Participant

What sizing die are you 6 Dasher using and where did you buy it?

Thanks, Al

Al Barr
      Participant

My 6 Dasher post should say 6 Dasher shooters—-

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Al, we hope all is well with you. Here is what I do. Not saying good or bad, just what I do. My rifle was chambered as a BR before we re barreled it as a dasher so I already had a bunch of BR stuff. I knock the primers out with a BR die with the pin run way out so nothing touches. Do whatever work that I plan to do with the brass this shooting and then I use a Redding 6mm Dasher Type S Bushing Style Full Sizing Die[#77648] to size and neck the brass. Not sure, but probably bought from either Midway or Brownell. I will tell on myself. I did not purchase a seating die either, I use the old Forster BR seating die as I have been told that the point of the bullet is all that touches anyway. That’s my story and I hope that others will help out also. WWE

Al Barr
      Participant

Thanks Mr. Wynne.

Dave Burkart
      Participant

Al,

Like Wynne, I also use a Redding 6mm Dasher Bushing die. I anneal and full length size after every firing. I use a Wilson micrometer seating die with a small arbor press to seat bullets. This way I can seat them long and be able to fine tune at the range.

Dave

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.