2016 schedule

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room 2016 schedule

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      brett collins
      Participant

MR WYNNE Has posted the new schedule for this year. Yeah now if I can only remember where I put that darn rifle

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Brett, hope all is well with you and hope to see you soon. Weren’t you working on some new hardware. You know Reese Bottom does not like surprises. WWE

brett collins
      Participant

wynne good to hear from you. yes I do have a new toy a Britt Jones special.it is a a 6 BR that so far looks very promising and if the weather looks good this coming weekend Jeff and myself are going to the CMP Rainge in Talledaga so I can do a 600 yard load work up. and Britt installed a new barrel on my 6.5 Creedmore

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Some of the boys have mentioned handicapping you and all of your advanced hardware. WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

Several of us should go try out the Talledaga range one day. Anybody interested in going over there? I want to try out the monitor system!

brett collins
      Participant

Steve jeff and I are going this Sunday. if you get time come out I promise you will enjoy it.

Larry Linneman
      Participant

was up there last Saturday they are trying to get fclass matches started up there and needed some input i think some of ya’ll are going to get an invite for a shake down match in April 1st Saturday(april 2nd). they are looking for people who can shoot 600 yards and want to know what if any they will need to change before it goes public when i find out some more info i’ll email Wynne about it and see if anyone wants to shoot it our clubs fclass fund is going to pay the fees on this one so it free for all that get the invite.on a side note it was cold as shit shooting there Saturday 26 degrees winds about 12 gusting to 20-25 mph 1 hour was all we could take i was dial 47 clicks to the right(1/8th”) and held 2 hash marks for when it picked up still manage a 79 (counting sighter), 94 and a 91 out of 100 but had to stop because i could feel my finger anymore.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Larry it was cold down here also Sat. morning. My truck said 23 degrees when I left for Pascagoula. The wind switched to South East and at 1000 yards I was holding 2 to 3 Moa’s and still had groups left of center by 10 inches on one of my targets.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Opps, That was Sunday morning that we shot the 1000 yard bench rest.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.