-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic October Long Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 2 years, 11 months ago
Just bringing this back to the top for the late signer uppers to make it easy to see
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic October Long Range Prone Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years ago
6BrX open, still need a bench
-
Richard Slaton started the topic With two to go in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years ago
With only two matches left and both open and FTR races for shooter of the year close it could come down to the last shot fire at the last match to determine our winners
Thoughts? -
Richard Slaton started the topic Sept. Match report in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years ago
The tale of two cities
I came to the Match Saturday thinking that I could do what Mr. Wynne ask us to do come prepared to compete and on the first relay That preparedness resulted in me matching my best 1K relay of 193 which made me feel good about the day. But that abruptly changed on the second it was like I brought a different gun and a…[Read more]
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic September 2023 Long Range Match in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 1 month ago
Richard Slaton. 6 BrX Open from bench please
-
Richard Slaton started the topic Aug Range Ramblings in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 1 month ago
Well I changed the title from match report to Range Ramblings because that basically all I do
As most know by now I had a problem headed to the match with John Saturday and John made the call to turnaround and take me to the ER after few test they decided that the problem was cause by low blood sugar counts which I have never had a problem before…[Read more] -
Richard Slaton replied to the topic August at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 1 month ago
Looks like it let me login and post
But there again I’m the teacher pet -
Richard Slaton replied to the topic August at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 2 months ago
6BrX still need a bench
-
Richard Slaton started the topic Shot marker in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 2 months ago
What some the things you like the shoot marker system
I have many
No pit duties
I can see my hits clearly
When not on the line I can follow what everyone else is doing
I can see what at target speed is which good because I’m real close to going sub sonic
Thank you Mr. Wynne for investing in them and all you do to make Reese Bottom fun for all -
Richard Slaton started the topic How is Supplies holding up in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m in pretty fair shape for the rest of the year and maybe next year
Hopefully by then things will “be” closer to the new norm -
Richard Slaton started the topic July match report in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 2 months ago
Short match report this month
The weather I thought was as good as we could have hoped for I think most will agree.
I was pretty happy that scope sitting were same as the May 600 match with 1st. Sighter a X followed by 10
One of things I was going to work was not over Compensate for a bad shot and I did pretty good on that. Another thing I worked…[Read more] -
Richard Slaton replied to the topic July Match at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 3 months ago
6 BrX open from a bench please
-
Richard Slaton started the topic How? in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 3 months ago
How has your reloading equipment changes from when you 1st. Reloading until now. I’m basically still living in the 70’s other than using a mandrel and a in-line seater and annealing
-
Richard Slaton started the topic Happy father’s day in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 3 months ago
Hope all has a great day with family
Look forward to seeing all y’all next month if the weather will cooperate -
Richard Slaton replied to the topic June at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 3 months ago
Got it will pass the word
Thank you for all you do -
Richard Slaton replied to the topic June at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 4 months ago
Richard Slaton 6 BrX still need a bench please
-
Richard Slaton started the topic Warming up in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 4 months ago
Well the weather is warming up and the Reese bottom shooters are on fire
The sky is the limit on match scores Next match! -
Richard Slaton started the topic Memorial Day weekend in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 4 months ago
Have a safe Holiday weekend, enjoy your family
And remember those that have falling -
Richard Slaton started the topic May match report in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 4 months ago
Well the weather turned out great and the scores for most reflected that! Congrats to Brett on his smoking 599 45X with Steve on his heels with a 598 33X.as far as me I was happy with my 592 21X with Doug knocking me out of 3rd with his higher X count. The last couple weeks I’ve been working being consistent with my shooting and with relay s…[Read more]
-
Richard Slaton replied to the topic May 2023 at Reese Bottom in the forum Reese Bottom Chat Room 3 years, 5 months ago
Richard Slaton open 6BrX will need a bench
- Load More